26 September 2013

Descriptive Writing

Today in class we had to write a description about our favourite toy. We were not allowed to write what the toy was until the end of our writing. See if you can work out what our toys are...

George:
He is really soft because he has black and white fur. My favourite toy is a dog.

Elliot:
It spins around and hits other ones. It has lights. It makes a sound. It is a beyblade.

Aimee:
My toy is fluffy and black and good for snuggling. It's fur is soft. I like my toy. It is a giraffe.

Zachary:
I have an orange and black fluffy toy dog. I like to play with my fluffy dog and take him to bed.

Alfie:
It is orange. It has four wheels. It has a remote control. My favourite toy is a monster truck.

Charlotte:
My fluffy toy is cuddly in my bed. She is pink. My favourite toy is a bear.

Cameron:
He is grey with a white tummy. I take him to be with me. It is a whale.

Rory:
He is red and silver and black. He is Micky Mouse.

Josh:
He is soft and cuddly. I sleep with him at bedtime. My favourite toy is a bear.

Riley:
My toy is white. He is really good to sleep with. My favourite toy is a teddy bear.

Bella:
My toy is fluffy, cuddly and white. He sleeps in my bed. I like my toy. He is a cuddly bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment